Technical Author - Programmer/Developer/Software Engineer
Our award-winning, enterprise-level software client is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated programmer/developer/software engineer with excellent written skills to join its small but thriving documentation team.
With support and guidance you will produce a range of technical documentation, including API references, tutorials, and developer guides, primarily for a software developer audience
You'll help to create high quality product documentation for technical users, describing complex software architectures and how to develop software applications using the SDK, APIs, and developer tools.
Full training and support is provided
There is lots of scope for future career progression and opportunities to learn new skills and technologies.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
* Experience of working in a software development environment.
* A technical background with an understanding of enterprise-scale systems or the ability and enthusiasm to grasp the technology.
* Experience of one or more programming languages.
* The ability to develop code samples and applications.
* Experience of working closely with engineering and product management teams as part of the software development process.
* A can do approach to a wide and rapidly changing workload.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly, professional writing team within a dynamic software company
A stimulating and rewarding working environment is on offer, as is a very competitive remuneration and benefits package
The office is in a central location within easy walking distance of a mainline train station.