Looking for staff to fill a variety of positions within our new venture.
Full time & Part time food & Beverage Assistants
JOB DESCRIPTION: FOOD & BEVERAGE ASSISTANT
Job Purpose: To provide a warm, friendly and efficient food and beverage service to our customers, ensuring exceptional service standards are delivered and maintained at all times in line with our customers expectations.
Reports to: Manager
Department: Food & Beverage
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
â¢ Assist in creating a warm and welcoming environment for our customers
â¢ Ensure that customers are severed promptly
â¢ Ensure that all customers requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively and an exceptional service is delivered to customers at all times
â¢ Familiarize yourself with the menu and as much information about the food and beverage offering available in order to answer any questions customers may have
â¢ Take food and beverage orders and ensure that orders are communicated to the kitchen promptly and accurately
â¢ Ensure an efficient and safe delivery of all food and beverage orders in line with customers expectations ensuring an exceptional level of service is maintained at all times
â¢ Set up, clear and promptly service tables after use to ensure that customers can be seated in a timely manner
â¢ Ensure the restaurant areas are clean and well presented at all times and assist with cleaning and housekeeping duties as required
â¢ Deal with customer complaints in a friendly and efficient manner, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times and ensure that any customer complaints and comments are reported to management
â¢ Ensure all cash, charge, float and till procedures are carried out in line with agreed procedures.
â¢ Assist in the set up and preparation.
â¢ Support the kitchen staff as and when required and in accordance with hygiene and safety regulations
â¢ Ensure that all customer areas are well maintained at all times
â¢ Any other duties as directed by the Manager.
Full time / Part time Sales Assistants
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same, then look no further
We are looking for exceptional individuals used to working in a customer focused environment and highlighting promotions to join our new farm store
Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- To always deliver a friendly service, smiling, greeting and making eye contact with every customer you come into contact with
- Working on tills accurately and efficiently, to provide a positive customer experience.
- Carry out stock replenishment, ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy
Working as an active member of the team, supporting colleagues in all tasks
- Meeting high standards of display and visual merchandising to ensure the store is well presented.
- Accurately following instructions
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers.
- Approaching customers that may require assistance if you are on the shop floor
- Have appropriate Till Point Conversations with every customer to add on sales and increase the average transaction value.
- Experience gained within a retail environment preferred
- Confident approach towards maximizing sales opportunities
- Flexibility towards working hours Strong communication skills and ability to participate as a key team member
- Ability to work under pressure
We are searching for experienced cooks /bakers to join our team in our new farm shop to open soon.
Opening hours 9AM - 5PM 7 days
What we are looking for:
â¢ A passion for food and cooking with fresh local produce
â¢ Demonstate flair in your cooking
â¢ Enjoys and wants to be an active member of the team
â¢ Excellent verbal communication
â¢ Knowledge of various cooking procedures
â¢ Prepare, cook and present amazing food
â¢ Taking PRIDE in maintaining highest standards of cleanliness and safety
â¢ Adhere to safety and hygiene regulations at all times
â¢ Hard working and flexible on working hours
â¢ Proven experience as cook
â¢ Experience with menu planning, ordering and in line with budget
â¢ Bake some delicious cakes scones and biscuits
Salary negotiable depending on experience