Foundry Project is looking for experienced Front of house staff to join our team for an exciting new brand launch in Harrogate!
OPEN RECRUITMENT DAYS - 20th - 21st March 2017
Simply bring yourself and your CV to Pitcher & Piano, 5 -6 John Street, Harrogate from 11am - 6pm on the 20th or 21st of March and we will interview you upon arrival! Simple!
Full & Part time vacancies available
Up to Â£8.50 per hour, negotiable dependent on experience
Foundry Project is coming to Harrogate at the end of April 2017 and weâre looking for experienced cocktail bartenders & Waiting staff to join the team.
Situated on The Ginnel in the heart of the happiest place to live in is an industrial space perfect no matter what time of the day
Serving up breakfast with speciality coffee by Caravan Roasters, to sourdough pizzas and dirty burgers to feast on, through to innovative cocktails and craft beers to sip on - all to the soundtrack of soulful sounds â welcome to Harrogateâs newest all day hangout.
Weâre looking for enthusiastic, creative and hardworking cocktail bartenders & Waiting staff with a real flair and passion; not only for this industry but also for creating and serving the highest quality food & drinks in a fast paced and fun environment.
Our focus when it comes to drinks is cocktails
So weâre looking for a team who are passionate about delivering excellent customer experiences by serving the best quality cocktails.
Our perfect candidate will:
- Have at least one yearsâ experience in a similar cocktail bar environment in a high volume operation
- Have a real passion for working with quality products and interesting drinks menus
- Always be attentive and proactive with the ability to respond quickly to the needs of our customers
- Have excellent knowledge of all drinks categories â cocktails, spirits, wines, draughts, bottled beers etc.
- Be an excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
- Be fun-loving, have a big personality and enjoy the culture that this industry offers
- Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills and be fluent in English
Weâll be able to the offer the perfect candidate:
- A fantastic environment to work in and company to work for
- An hourly rate of Â£7+ depending on experience
- On and off the job training
- The chance to win team sales incentives; from cash to trips around the world
- A wide range of opportunities; we actively promote within so this role could lead to more
- The work will be hard, but this is a fun and rewarding opportunity for someone looking for a big challenge opening a new bar.
If you think you have what it takes apply now or simply pop down to Pitcher & Piano and meet the team!
Whilst we would love to be able to contact everyone we can sadly only those that are successful in getting to the interview stage.