LOCATION: Knaresborough (near Harrogate), North Yorkshire
JOB TITLE: Labourer / Technical Assistant
SALARY & BENEFITS: Salary - Â£17K - Â£19K pro rata equivalent
WORKING HOURS: Full Time - Fixed term 9 month contract, initially, with potential to develop into a permanent role, including further training and development.
THE COMPANY : Our client is a rapidly expanding Engineering and Environmental consultancy group offering a range of services and solutions
Due to the continued expansion they now seek Labourer / Technical Assistant to join their team in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire.
THE ROLE: This is a varied role in which you will work within a small team and will be required to assist with the day to day maintenance of vehicle, plant and general operational site activities as well as assisting with equipment testing and inspections.
Due to the nature and location of this role, this would be ideal for and suit someone who is local to Knaresborough and is physically fit.
Key Responsibilities for the Labourer / Technical Assistant's role in Knaresborough (near Harrogate), North Yorkshire:
* Involvement with day to day vehicle and plant maintenance
* General site activities relating to ongoing maintenance and construction of the operational site and facilities.
* Involvement with equipment testing and inspections
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidate for the Labourer / Technical Assistant should be a practical individual and must have either previous experience or an interest in working with vehicles, plant mechanics or site construction
It is essential you have basic IT skills and preferably some experience in using Microsoft packages such as Word and Outlook
You should be a naturally driven person who can work effectively as part of a team and should have a reasonable understanding of Health & Safety in the workplace and on site
A valid UK driving licence is also essential.
Key Experience/ Characteristics preferred for the Labourer / Technical Assistant role in Knaresborough (near Harrogate), North Yorkshire:-
* Previous experience or an interest in working with vehicles, plant mechanics or site construction
* A good standard of education (preferably GCSE's or equivalent including Maths and English but not essential)
* Basic IT skills, working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook)
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Understanding of basic health and safety critical environment
* Be reliable and able to work as part of a team
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.