Developer/Developer Advocate/Developer Evangelist
Our award-winning cloud technology client is looking for an enthusiastic developer with excellent writing skills to be the voice of the software development process
This is a fantastic opportunity to really make this role your own; they have no ideas set in stone and are open to all suggestions regarding tools and documentation best practice.
In this unique role, you will play a key part in authoring technical stories and user documentation to support the development of our client's products and services
You will also develop and maintain technical and user documentation for all products and services built and supported by the development team, ensuring it is easily searchable, navigable and traversable.
As the successful candidate you will have:
* A solid background in software development.
* Experience in E-commerce environments, eg shopping, travel, gambling etc.
* The ability to write highly technical documentation.
* A deep understanding of architectures that support mobile web applications including responsive design and hybrid models for native device applications.
Ideally, you will also have an understanding of:
* Technical design, development, and deployment of highly scalable web based systems.
* Cloud (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS) technologies.
* Large global platforms (eg CMS, DAM, ERP, CRM), eCommerce platforms (eg Hybris, IBM WebSphere, Oracle ATG, DemandWare), Open Source platforms, frameworks and components (eg Cassandra, Solr, NodeJS, AngularJS).