Select screen Standard | Mobile | Tablet
Search
Or location

Community

Sponsored Links
Make Music Video, Filming+Editing only 99 GBP!!! (London)
Make Music Video, Filming+Editing only 99 GBP!!! (London)
Price: contact | UK, england, London, | Posted on Jun 24, 2017
Address: Brick Lane, London Self performed Music Video production service available just under £100!Filming & Editing of your song in one location with a creative director One day service Cinematic Music Video of your song! Please contact with your song link and let us know when y
School of Real Estate Finance & Investment (London)
School of Real Estate Finance & Investment (London)
Address: Westminster, London Master today's complex and sophisticated process of real estate investment and finance with this intensive course.The main objective of this five day course is to give you a thorough understanding of the most popular financing and investing structures, as well as the lat
Would U Like To Perform TO 45K Plus people at Gla's'to'n'b'u'ry 18 & play Bes'tiv'al 2018 LOOK (London)
Address: Woodford Green, London GET RECOGNITION and play the best venues PLUS Earn more CASH BY recording and releasing your own track and we can easily and cheaply help you achieve this If other Djs are playing your tracks in Clubs/festivals YOU WILL GET BOOKED YOURSELF for £What do T
CA plus 15000 PLAYERS EDITION (Manchester)
CA plus 15000 PLAYERS EDITION (Manchester)
Price: contact | UK, england, Manchester, | Posted on Jun 24, 2017
Address: Oldham, Manchester CA PLUS 15000 PLAYERS EDITION 2.8 used gifted from professional cricketer very good condition only use a few time 07412589087 in oldham area £150 : bargain 👌🏏
Looking to collaborate with female models on "Confidence" photography project (London)
Looking to collaborate with female models on "Confidence" photography project (London)
Address: Islington, London Hello!I am looking for female models to collaborate with me on a photography project that I call - the Confidence project.The idea is to demonstrate that regular people like you and me can project confidence with the right look The look will be sassy, stylish and confiden
SONG MASTERING in Industry standard TOP END ProTools HDX + top outboard look ONE free master (West Midlands)
SONG MASTERING in Industry standard TOP END ProTools HDX + top outboard look ONE free master (West Midlands)
Price: contact | UK, england, West Midlands, | Posted on Jun 24, 2017
Address: Birmingham City Centre, West Midlands Our work includes recent releases by JAMIROQUAI, GURU JOSH, FEDDE LE GRANDE, ALEX GAUDINO, FREAKS, LISA PIN UP, SLIPMATT, DIRT DEVILS, ABOVE and BEYOND, RAS KWAME, EATS EVERTHING, various Ministry compilations, EA SPORTS etc .. to name just a few! WITH
SONG MASTERING in Industry standard TOP END ProTools HDX + top outboard look ONE free master (London)
Address: Woodford Green, London Our work includes recent releases by JAMIROQUAI, GURU JOSH, FEDDE LE GRANDE, ALEX GAUDINO, FREAKS, LISA PIN UP, SLIPMATT, DIRT DEVILS, ABOVE and BEYOND, RAS KWAME, EATS EVERTHING, various Ministry compilations, EA SPORTS etc .. to name just a few! WITH well over &Aci
Musician Producer Engineer signed to UNIVERSAL with Top End Recording Studio recent work Ten Wall (London)
Address: Woodford Green, London To messages received, Yes the platinum discs displayed are mine issued to me with my name engraved on the plaque from the BPI (British Phonographic Industry) , they are certified sales award discs for tracks I wrote/performed, engineered, produced and mastered which I
Psyché Tropes: A Creak In Time (London)
Psyché Tropes: A Creak In Time (London)
Address: Tower Hamlets, London An evening of mind bending cinematic visuals, analogue projection and sound, EEFF welcomes Psyché Tropes to St Johns on Bethnal Green for a trip to the frontiers of sonic and visual experience…
8/9 A Side Footballers Wanted in Milton Keynes (Northamptonshire)
8/9 A Side Footballers Wanted in Milton Keynes (Northamptonshire)
Price: contact | UK, england, Northamptonshire, | Posted on Jun 24, 2017
Address: Northampton, Northamptonshire if you are looking to play football because you have just moved to the area or just not played for a while, we are a well established group,going for 4 years with over 400 games,we play 2/3 nights a week at Stantonbury Leisure Centre Milton Keynes ,you can play
8/9 A Side Footballers Wanted (Buckinghamshire)
8/9 A Side Footballers Wanted (Buckinghamshire)
Price: contact | UK, england, Buckinghamshire, | Posted on Jun 24, 2017
Address: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire if you are looking to play football because you have just moved to the area or just not played for a while, we are a well established group,we play 2/3 nights a week at Stantonbury Leisure Centre Milton Keynes ,you can play on any night, MK14 6BN,it's a decent
Driver with car needed (Aberdeenshire)
Driver with car needed (Aberdeenshire)
Price: contact | UK, scotland, Aberdeenshire, | Posted on Jun 24, 2017
Address: Banchory, Aberdeenshire Driver with car needed to help finish a Yellow Pages route due to our car breaking down completely ASAP.Also rquired to drive wife round Care work route in and around Banchory on 12/06/2017, 1600-2000.
SONG MASTERING in Industry standard TOP END ProTools HDX + top outboard look ONE free master (West Yorkshire)
SONG MASTERING in Industry standard TOP END ProTools HDX + top outboard look ONE free master (West Yorkshire)
Price: contact | UK, england, West Yorkshire, | Posted on Jun 24, 2017
Address: Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire Our work includes recent releases by JAMIROQUAI, GURU JOSH, FEDDE LE GRANDE, ALEX GAUDINO, FREAKS, LISA PIN UP, SLIPMATT, DIRT DEVILS, ABOVE and BEYOND, RAS KWAME, EATS EVERTHING, various Ministry compilations, EA SPORTS etc .. to name just a few! WITH wel
Feed the Minds Charity BOOK FAIR Sat 24th June 9am-1pm ST ANDREWS CHURCH, NORWICH City Centre (Norfolk)
Address: Norwich, Norfolk Feed the Minds Charity BOOK FAIR Sat 24th June 9am-1pm ST ANDREWS CHURCH, St Andrews Street, NORWICH City Centre opposite St Andrews HallFree AdmissionThe book fair has been from Wed 21st June to Saturday 24th JuneThere is a Silent Auction Finale on Saturday at 11am for the
Sponsored Links
JUMBLE SALE (West Midlands)
JUMBLE SALE (West Midlands)
Address: Coventry, West Midlands JUMBLE SALEOn Saturday 24 JUNE we are holding a Jumble Sale commencing at 2pmCome and support us, and grab a bargain Buy clothes, toys, cds, bric-a-brac, shoes, bedding, curtains, books, etc.Venue - 3rd Scout HQ, (drive between 40 & 42) Bromleigh Drive, Off Binl
Garage Sale Saturday 24th June (Cambridgeshire)
Garage Sale Saturday 24th June (Cambridgeshire)
Price: contact | UK, england, Cambridgeshire, | Posted on Jun 24, 2017
Address: Eynesbury, Cambridgeshire Loads of bargains...Garage, Shed, Cupboard and Wardrobe clear outs!Motorcycle jackets ShoesClothesDvdsBooksMotorcycle parts Garden itemsTumble dryer To name a few items
dusk til dawn (London)
dusk til dawn (London)
Address: Wembley, London The band are live2nd of the warm up shows for upcoming festivalsatThe FieldNeasdenonSaturday 24h June 2017from 10pm
BOTTOMLESS BELAIRE BRUNCH IN CHELSEA (London)
BOTTOMLESS BELAIRE BRUNCH IN CHELSEA (London)
Address: Chelsea, London JuJu is now serving "Bottomless Belaire Brunches" every Saturday, From 1 pm till 5 pmEnjoy unlimited Luc Belaire bellinis served alongside a delicious pan_Asian selection.All for just £20 per personPrice: 2 Hours: GBP 20Artists / Speakers: Special Guest DJCatego
OLD BOILINGBROKE VILLAGE GARAGE SALES THIS SATURDAY 24th JUNE 10am ONWARDS (I)
OLD BOILINGBROKE VILLAGE GARAGE SALES THIS SATURDAY 24th JUNE 10am ONWARDS (I)
Price: contact | UK, england, I, | Posted on Jun 24, 2017
Address: I Village Garage Sales This Saturday 24th June - 10am Onwards 16 GARAGES OPENRefreshments Available Items For Sale:PlantsHousehold ItemsAntiquesCollectables BooksGarden Items&Lots Lots More!
Charity Jumble Sale This Saturday in Canning Town! (London)
Charity Jumble Sale This Saturday in Canning Town! (London)
Address: Canning Town, London We are an animal charity with a low cost veterinary clinic and cat shelter in our Canning Town branch We are hoping to raise lots of money to feed and care for the hundreds of cats we have within our shelter.All details of the jumble sale are on the poster attached, if
Kung Fu/Martial Arts Training Partner Sought (London)
Kung Fu/Martial Arts Training Partner Sought (London)
Address: Woodford Green, London Hi, I'm just getting back into some training.I'm looking to train a few basic 2 person drills & other exercises Suitable if anyone is interested to incorporate a different type of strength training to their existing regime or can be used as a standalone way to im
Songwriting guitarist looking for bandmates (London)
Songwriting guitarist looking for bandmates (London)
Address: Muswell Hill, London Hi.I’m a songwriter, beat-maker, guitarist looking to form a band including: lead singers /rappers, bassist, keyboardist (I can, but don’t need to be the lead-singer, play some keys and bass too).I make alt-Rock, but Iâ€
Address: Birmingham City Centre, West Midlands Our work includes recent releases by JAMIROQUAI, GURU JOSH, FEDDE LE GRANDE, ALEX GAUDINO, FREAKS, LISA PIN UP, SLIPMATT, DIRT DEVILS, ABOVE and BEYOND, RAS KWAME, EATS EVERTHING, various Ministry compilations, EA SPORTS etc .. to name just a few! WITH
MAIDENHEAD New!! 30s to 60s PARTY (Launch) for Singles & Couples - Friday 23rd June (Berkshire)
MAIDENHEAD New!! 30s to 60s PARTY (Launch) for Singles & Couples - Friday 23rd June (Berkshire)
Price: contact | UK, england, Berkshire, | Posted on Jun 24, 2017
Address: Maidenhead, Berkshire NEW & UNMISSABLE! 30s to 60s Party Nights for Singles and Couples with top DJ playing your favourite chart and dance music from '80s to date The parties are THE place for 30s to 60s to dance, romance, meet new people and make new friends.Monthly at The Holiday Inn
LONDON CHEESE AND WINE TASTING EVENING (London)
LONDON CHEESE AND WINE TASTING EVENING (London)
Address: City of London, London Our ever popular London Evening Tasting Sessions give you the chance to taste 8 Wines paired with 4 Artisan Cheeses Our Evenings are kept fun and informal - We run through 'How to Taste Wine like a Professional' then we show you how to match the right wines with the
Price: contact | UK, england, West Yorkshire, | Posted on Jun 23, 2017
Address: Leeds City Centre, West Yorkshire Our work includes recent releases by JAMIROQUAI, GURU JOSH, FEDDE LE GRANDE, ALEX GAUDINO, FREAKS, LISA PIN UP, SLIPMATT, DIRT DEVILS, ABOVE and BEYOND, RAS KWAME, EATS EVERTHING, various Ministry compilations, EA SPORTS etc .. to name just a few! WITH wel
Need a person who's perfect in C language. (London)
Need a person who's perfect in C language. (London)
Price: contact | UK, england, London, | Posted on Jun 23, 2017
Address: North London, London Need a graduate person who's perfect in C language Im having an exam on 26th June at 13.00 pm Needed some help to prepare for it And would even like to learn C language perfectly after the exam.
A Rhythm/Lead guitarist available (Edinburgh)
A Rhythm/Lead guitarist available (Edinburgh)
Price: contact | UK, scotland, Edinburgh, | Posted on Jun 23, 2017
Address: Kirkliston, Edinburgh I'm a guitarist looking to jam or to gig This is purely to gain experience and I'm willing to do it for free I'm 19 years old and I'm mainly a Rock/Heavy Metal guitarist and I'm forming a band in the mean as my main objective I'm going just to be a temporary guitari
Bass player wanted for pop/rock band!! (London)
Bass player wanted for pop/rock band!! (London)
Price: contact | UK, england, London, | Posted on Jun 23, 2017
Address: Willesden, London Hi guysWe are looking for a new bass player able to provide good backing vocals We formed the band about 3 years ago and we have been playing live quite regularly We need somebody reliable and willing to rehearse once a week We are looking to get back on stage asap and
Who needs a writer? (England)
Who needs a writer? (England)
Price: contact | UK, england, England, | Posted on Jun 23, 2017
Address: England Im great with presenting or producing documentation CV in need of updating? Or just an important piece of documentation/letter/email No charge No fees.
Having all 26396 ads Community in UK.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links