Select screen Standard | Mobile | Tablet
Search
Or location

Community

Sponsored Links
New to London and looking to play 11 a side Saturday football? Join 11 aside football team : 392h (London)
Address: Clapham, London GOOGLE South London Football Network or SLFN London for more info!  We are a very well organised, and well run football team Do you need a team that trains midweek? Are you willing to be trained by FA qualified coaches? Do you want to join up with a great bunch
English lessons for my language or what (London)
English lessons for my language or what (London)
Price: contact | UK, england, London, | Posted on Dec 10, 2018
Address: Islington, London Female from Thailand studying here now looks for help and will return where or what I can, thank you.
PRIVATE SALSA DANCE LESSON - CUBAN STYLE- Experienced Teacher / Relaxed Lesson / Course (London)
PRIVATE SALSA DANCE LESSON - CUBAN STYLE- Experienced Teacher / Relaxed Lesson / Course (London)
Price: contact | UK, england, London, | Posted on Dec 10, 2018
Address: Waterloo, London Welcome- About meI'm Paul, a Cuban style salsa instructor with a passion for dancing and a background in Latin, Afro and R&B styling My lessons goes beyond learning the moves as I look to help you understand 'Rhythm' and how to identify and match your movement to it W
ifor williams trailer stolen (Norfolk)
ifor williams trailer stolen (Norfolk)
Price: contact | UK, england, Norfolk, | Posted on Dec 09, 2018
Address: Cromer, Norfolk Stolen from Aylmerton Norfolk a Ifor williams tipping trailer with cage sides it is 10x 5 and has a Metal box at the front which has a lid which is slightly dented this is held closed by two metal pull down clips either side The box holds the pump mechanism which is lose,
2x tickets to James and the Charlatans Leeds First Direct Arena Sunday 9th December (West Yorkshire)
2x tickets to James and the Charlatans Leeds First Direct Arena Sunday 9th December (West Yorkshire)
Price: contact | UK, england, West Yorkshire, | Posted on Dec 09, 2018
Address: Meanwood, West Yorkshire 2x tickets to James and the Charlatans Leeds First Direct Arena Sunday 9th December.Block: 211 - Row: J - Seats: 16 To 17I paid £92 for them but can no longer attend.
Travel Writing and Creatives Skills Internships in Europe! (London)
Travel Writing and Creatives Skills Internships in Europe! (London)
Price: contact | UK, england, London, | Posted on Dec 08, 2018
Address: Aldgate, London Are you a wanderluster, a writer or a creative?Or are you having a gap year and want to learn some new skills whilst travelling?Want to be a travel writer but don’t know where to start?Or are you just looking to get stuck into a unique and unforgettable exp
Guitar, bass or drumers (West Lothian)
Guitar, bass or drumers (West Lothian)
Price: contact | UK, scotland, West Lothian, | Posted on Dec 08, 2018
Address: Bathgate, West Lothian I am look for people to play music with No necessary musicians but enthusiastic folk Rock folk that sort of thing
Dissertation Assignment Thesis Essay Proofreading / Editing / Law/ Support / Help / Tutor (London)
Address: Holborn, London WhatsApp – 07842798340 Or Call us for more details - 02032897770 (Mark) 24x7 SupportHome of DissertationsOur Company provides premium dissertation consulting services We know, as soon as a student enters into any degree course, the biggest decision he or s
Evening babysitter (Norfolk)
Evening babysitter (Norfolk)
Price: contact | UK, england, Norfolk, | Posted on Dec 07, 2018
Address: Norwich, Norfolk Hi,I'm Faith Im looking for evenings babysitter my current is pregnant and will be stopping around January I work in the club from 10 to 3 My son is 2and half he sleeps though out the night I have been with my last babysitter since he was 1 month.so he is easy baby there i
Sponsored Links
Guitarist seeking singer and band. Folky : alt country : indie (London)
Guitarist seeking singer and band. Folky : alt country : indie (London)
Price: contact | UK, england, London, | Posted on Dec 07, 2018
Address: Crystal Palace, London Hey!I'm Chris- a guitarist I've been playing since about 2001 and was in a band a while back Looking to play with other musicians again as I'm not a massive fan of my own voice.I have electric and acousticLooking for a singer or a band with similar interests.I'm bas
MARKET RESEARCH INDIAN HERITAGE DIABETICS (London)
MARKET RESEARCH INDIAN HERITAGE DIABETICS (London)
Price: contact | UK, england, London, | Posted on Dec 06, 2018
Address: Worcester Park, London Indian heritage diabetics wanted for a market research in Central LondonIt lasts 90mins and you get ££££££ very good cash giftReply withNameTelephone numberAgeSexType 2 or type 2Thank you
Wanted: skilful footballers to join international 11-a-side Sunday team! (London)
Wanted: skilful footballers to join international 11-a-side Sunday team! (London)
Address: Camden, London Want to join a team that plays nice skillful football? We are a multinational squad with players from Europe, Africa, South America, Middle East, etc, playing 11-a-side matches on Sundays (Regents Park or White City) We are looking for quality new players Is that you???Inte
Lietuvių kalba (London)
Lietuvių kalba (London)
Address: Camden, London Labas I would like to practice Lithuanian language skills with a native or fluent LT speaker I can teach English, French or Brazilian-Portuguese in exchange Email me if interested Iki Phil
This is an ad without any word in description (Bedfordshire)
This is an ad without any word in description (Bedfordshire)
Price: contact | UK, england, Bedfordshire, | Posted on Dec 06, 2018
Address: Arlesey, Bedfordshire This is an ad without any word in description Posted by Lyn in Community, Classes in Arlesey 6 December 2018
Sofas and carpet (Belfast)
Sofas and carpet (Belfast)
Price: contact | UK, Northern Ireland, Belfast, | Posted on Dec 05, 2018
Address: Andersonstown, Belfast Sofa and carpet cleaning give us a call or txt for bookings 07543102468
Online Weightloss Challenge! £40 for all the coaching you need over Christmas (County Antrim)
Online Weightloss Challenge! £40 for all the coaching you need over Christmas (County Antrim)
Price: contact | UK, Northern Ireland, County Antrim, | Posted on Dec 05, 2018
Address: Newtownabbey, County Antrim What if I told you, you could kickstart your weightloss journey and be in with the chance of winning a CASH PRIZE on NYE Want to lose weight along side people working towards the same goal?Want to learn about nutrition?Want some help with exercise planning? I hav
Ski trip partner/s wanted (Edinburgh)
Ski trip partner/s wanted (Edinburgh)
Price: contact | UK, scotland, Edinburgh, | Posted on Dec 04, 2018
Address: West Pilton, Edinburgh Hello everyone, I am looking for a male/female or it can be a small group as well, to share a week long skiing trip to France The period is 15-22 Dec and I am flying from Edinburgh to Grenoble, I haven't booked anything yet on destination, but there are really good o
Female models wanted (Merseyside)
Female models wanted (Merseyside)
Price: contact | UK, england, Merseyside, | Posted on Dec 04, 2018
Address: Birkenhead, Merseyside Female models wanted for stock images either with pay or images with agreement in place if your on the wirral Chester Liverpool
Cleaning and babysitting (London)
Cleaning and babysitting (London)
Price: contact | UK, england, London, | Posted on Dec 03, 2018
Address: Streatham, London I am professional cleaner,11 years experience,could provide many references..Looking for extra cleaning job could be Wandsworth ,Sloane Square,Clapham junction or Battersea .I am experienced babysitter as well,from babies to grown ups!Have my own experience ,as I have girl
Sponsored Links
Lift from Calais to Uk (Kent)
Lift from Calais to Uk (Kent)
Price: contact | UK, england, Kent, | Posted on Dec 03, 2018
Address: Whitfield, Kent Hi I looking to get lift from calais to Dover, UkMy travel date is flexible If anyone coming who can help.I’ll pay you in cash.
Guitar player available (Kent)
Guitar player available (Kent)
Price: contact | UK, england, Kent, | Posted on Dec 03, 2018
Address: Borough Green, Kent so guitar player here well experienced guitarist (tour and label experience) looking for anything as i have nothing to lose so im 33 and can drive i can play any guitar based genre from pop - metal also can song write i dont care if its covers or original but would prefe
supply 5fadb 4fadb mmb022 5f-mdmb2201 sgt78(snow@zhongdingchem.com)
supply 5fadb 4fadb mmb022 5f-mdmb2201 sgt78(snow@zhongdingchem.com)
£10 | UK, England, Bedfordshire, | Posted on Dec 02, 2018
Email:snow@zhongdingchem.comSkype:snow@zhongdingchem.com live:snow_867Whatsapp:86-13393291895Wickr me:snowwangwe are a professional manufacturer of chemicals with high quality ,competitive price and good service, our products are Furanylfentanyl FUF BUFF MOF fuef,DIBU,dibutylone,
Friendships in london (London)
Friendships in london (London)
Price: contact | UK, england, London, | Posted on Dec 02, 2018
Address: West End, London Hi I'm a female in london looking for friends in london I'm bubbly outgoing friendly and caring I like going out for coffee raves bars eating out and just chilling out Im not looking for dating just friends.
Gay Badminton Group (London)
Gay Badminton Group (London)
Price: contact | UK, england, London, | Posted on Dec 02, 2018
Address: Twickenham, London We are a small group of gay guys (aged mostly in our 40s, 50s and 60s) who play badminton weekly on Friday evenings at 8pm in the Hounslow/Richmond/Twickenham area We have a mixture of standards and just play socially for an hour and would like some new people to join us
33 year old English Male - available 24/7 - anything considered (Dorset)
33 year old English Male - available 24/7 - anything considered (Dorset)
Price: contact | UK, england, Dorset, | Posted on Dec 02, 2018
Address: Bournemouth, Dorset 33 year old English Male.Well educated, fit and healthy, and available 24/7.Anything considered - message me with any requirements or questions.I can drive, so can travel to you, or host at mine if necessary.
SPANISH & ENGLISH LESSONS (Dorset)
SPANISH & ENGLISH LESSONS (Dorset)
Price: contact | UK, england, Dorset, | Posted on Dec 02, 2018
Address: Bournemouth, Dorset I am from Colombia and have a professional degree in philology and languages I teach English and Spanish!
lost / found or unwanted parrots or cockatoos (Cheshire)
lost / found or unwanted parrots or cockatoos (Cheshire)
Price: contact | UK, england, Cheshire, | Posted on Dec 01, 2018
Address: Blacon, Cheshire if anyone for whatever reason is wanting to rehome a parrot or cockatoo we have a loving home to adopt any.any equipment would be greatly received also. message to chat thanks .
Earn £ 45 in 45 min by testing a product this friday! (Manchester)
Earn £ 45 in 45 min by testing a product this friday! (Manchester)
Price: contact | UK, england, Manchester, | Posted on Dec 01, 2018
Address: Salford, Manchester Hi guys, exciting opportunity here in Manchester.Looking for participants who use comparison websites to look for new balance transfer credit cards who have a good to excellent credit score.Participants must earn over £22k per annum.Click on the link to answ
Shortbreak (London)
Shortbreak (London)
Price: contact | UK, england, London, | Posted on Nov 30, 2018
Address: London Hello,I am friendly guy, i m looking to meet with friendly female for shortbreak holiday in uk or europe If you are interested reply please
Sponsored Links
The BIG Sing LIVE! (West Midlands)
The BIG Sing LIVE! (West Midlands)
Price: contact | UK, england, West Midlands, | Posted on Nov 30, 2018
Address: Coventry, West Midlands Come and celebrate Christmas with The BIG Sing!! Your local community choirs; Rochester's BIG Sing & Rochester's LITTLE Sing, are performing on 10th December- singing your favourite CHRISTMAS CLASSICS with a twist! We can’t wait to sing and cele
Having all 39373 ads Community in UK.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links