We are looking for a very part time educator/ nanny who has capacity on the weekends (and/or even possibly one weekday evening) to spend most of Saturday and half Sunday with our little ones
Our children (2 boys and a girl) are circa 12 years old and require assistance with revision, homework and sports.
We are looking for someone who is:
- presently at University in London (preferably in their first or second year) or
- teaching part time or otherwise at a school or
in their "gap" year or
- a graduate from a well recognised university who is part employed but looking for some additional work
Please also note:
- the candidate needs to write and speak fluent English (a native English speaker)
- it would be helpful if your Maths and/or Science is strong (but not a must)
- if you speak languages or play the piano that would be even better!
If you can fulfill the above (please do not apply otherwise) and have interest in this position, please respond with a few lines about yourself, a CV and a photograph.
We would look to pay Â£11-12 per hour and if you are with us at lunch or dinner we would be delighted to host you too.
Finally, forgive us if we are not back in touch, but that will mean that there has been a better fit with the other applicants.