Chef de Partie- GBP 20K+- Expanding Independent
Ellis Mack is working with this unique, award winning Scottish operator with multiple sites in Glasgow and Edinburgh.
High volume, high quality! This multi-site expanding operation can offer excellent career progression opportunities, suited to a career motivated, passionate and foody Chef
Chef de Partie Opportunity;
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated Chef de Partie to take the next step in their career working in one of Scotland's premium restaurants.
Responsibilities as Chef de Partie include:
* Managing your own section under the guidance of senior management
* Maintaining driving consistently high standards of produce.
* Supervising and training of junior members of staff.
* Daily Stock Control ordering.
* Input into all areas of kitchen management inc all KPI targets such as GP %, environmental health issues, menu design etc.
The ideal Chef de Partie:
* Have Chef de Partie experience in a similarly high quality operation.
* Possess a passion and knowledge for food.
* Be driven and focussed on first class standards across every aspect of the operation.
* Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career.
* Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Have excellent personal presentation and be consummately professional at all times.
To apply for this role please email your CV to (Email Removed) or call on 0141 548 8246
REF: CB 235
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.