MaxiPower is looking to recruit Security officers with CCTV badge to cover a sites in York.
Location : York
Role Purpose: Static Security Guarding - CCTV monitoring
To protect our clientâs premises from criminal activity and to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all those within as well as regular patrols of the site.
Interview: ASAP - telephonic as well as face to face.
The Security Officers/ Door Supervisors are required to comply with the âAssignment Instructionsâ to provide a safe and secure environment
They must show a high visibility security presence, but also have a warm friendly welcoming manner to all who attend the site.
We seek to attract candidates who are able to meet the requirements and deliver the highest standards of customer service at all times.
Documentation that must be provided by the applicant upon request:
- SIA Licence
- Passport or full birth certificate
- Visa (if relevant)
- Proof of address (such as a utility bill)
- Proof of National Insurance Number
- Details of 2 personal references (that must not be relatives or live at the same address)
- Punctuality: - Arrives 15 mins before the shift start time, books on duty and is active on site at the shift start time, complying with âAssignment Instructionsâ.
- Communication: - Is polite at all times, demonstrates professionalism as well as quality customer service, has the ability to communicate clearly and concisely
Escalates any issues of concern or risk to the relevant management.
- Deters Crime: - Appears focused and alert, seeks to identify potential risks and takes action to mitigate any threat.
- Maintains DOB: - Completes an entry for each day, documents licence declaration, records breaks and all relevant daily operational information.
- Dress Code: - Is dressed in plain black suit, with black shoes, white shirt and black clip tie
Maintains good personal hygiene and cleanliness of uniform.
To be suitable for this role you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be smart and well presented at all times
- Have an SIA SG/CCTV licence
- Be polite, helpful and diligent, with a âcan doâ ethos
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to provide the highest standard in customer service
- Have previous experience in the security industry
- Be flexible and reliable to meet the role requirements
- Have a calm personality capable of controlling difficult situations
- Be physically fit to conduct all the patrols required at the site
- Have IT skills to be able to operate the relevant computer systems
- Be able to work without supervision and also as a member of a team
- Have a full five year checkable work history and required documentation to be vetted