We have limited vacancies for healthcare assistants, we are looking for people to provide care to the elderly, mental health and end of life patients in their own homes
The duties can include personal care, domestic and social support
Unlike other standard job roles, this job will give you a greater sense of job satisfaction and a real rewarding feeling!
Whether you have worked in care before, or even if you come from a completely different industry you could be exactly who we are looking for.
At iCall Care, we pride ourselves in providing secure and stable employment to a large team of staff
We are always looking for enthusiastic people to join our fast growing team
We are passionate about delivering quality home care , so as standard, all of the jobs we offer come with comprehensive and ongoing training and will be subject to a probationary period as well as satisfactory enhanced criminal record checks.
What we are looking for:
- Full-time and Part-time candidates, drivers who are flexible - own transport required
- Previous training and experience is recommended, but not essential as training is provided
- Friendly, professional, energetic and passionate candidates with real people skills
Why work for iCall Care?
- A secure job with consistent hours to suit you (guaranteed)
- We provide our employees with a friendly and respectful working environment.
- We support our staff and promote personal development, with future opportunities for internal promotion.
- We offer holiday allowances, free uniform, fuel allowance and competitive pay rates.
- We provide free comprehensive and continuous training including NVQ level 2 and 3, as well as other accredited courses with further development opportunities.
- Working with the elderly and less able gives individuals a sense of satisfaction and can prove to be a rewarding career.
Salary: Â£7.75-Â£8.75 /hour
Job Location: Leicester (LE4/LE5 area)
Requirements: Drivers Licence and own vehicle