We are looking for- Assistant Manager with a background managing coffee shops, restaurants, cafes, or catering operations for N20 KidsClub.
You will have full operational and financial accountability for the day to day running of the N20 KidsClub, including managing stock, training, controlling costs & budgets, driving sales, assisting in running kids birthday parties and ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service.
As the N20 KidsClub Assistant Manager you will oversee every aspect of the business:
* Train, develop, and inspire your team.
* Order and control stock
* Serve food & beverages
* Drive sales through up-selling and merchandising
* Deliver consistently exceptional customer service
* Maintain company systems & procedures
* Cashing up and banking
* Experience as an assistant/ manager in cafes, coffee shops, restaurants, or catering operations
* Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
* Financial acumen - controlling costs & labour
* Staff recruitment, and training
* Stock management
* Passion and drive to succeed
* An outgoing and positive personality and attitude
APPLY TODAY....With current CV & recent photo.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants.